Facts About Pet Odour and Stain Removal
Pet Odour and Stain Removal can be quite a challenge. Urine in carpets, rugs or sofas is a severe problem that requires extensive restoration work, not just simple cleaning and treating. But now with the revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product, your most severe urine damaged areas can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary new product specially formulated to eliminate urine odours. This product has shown amazing results on even the most severe urine damage.
Pet Odour and Stain Removal
We all Love our pets but don’t love the messes they leave behind. Chem-Dry Red Rose uses patented cleaners to look after your pet odour and stain removal.Urine deposited on Carpet does not stay there. If left untreated, pet urine penetrates into the ﬁbres and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below the carpet. In addition, pets tend to urinate continually in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, or even from the framework of the house behind the walls. This is why pet odour and stain removal is such a complicated activity.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning is no longer a viable option to remove this odour. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odours. When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odour, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odour.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odour are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odour blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub floor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odour causing components.
Urine odours not only affect carpets. We all know that quite often the problem also affects soft furnishings like sofas, rugs and mattresses. We have the experience and cleaning technology to look after our Central Coast customers. The ammonia of urine can have a negative impact on your health. Talk to Chem-Dry to remove and neutralise this threat.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services. Please call Chem-Dry Red Rose to learn more about P.U.R.T.® at (02) 4344 3555.