Central Coast Rug Sanitisation
Why is rug sanitisation a frequent service? We all love our children and pets and at times things can get a bit hectic. Food stains or pet accidents will happen and not only in areas of the home where it is just a simple clean-up.
When the spillage takes place on your expensive rug or on a mat with particular sentimental value, Chem-Dry Red Rose’ rug restoration service is just a phone call away.
Chem-Dry Red Rose has been looking after customers in the Central Coast for the last 30 years. Our family run business excels in customer service and we understand when urgent rug cleaning or sanitisation is a requirement. Our free rug pick-up and delivery service cover places like Mooney Mooney in the south to Morisset in the north.
What does our Rug Sanitation Service entail?
- Quick response – Same day pick-up where at all possible.
- Inspection and costing of the restoration process.
- Collection of the rug/s may require moving furniture – we will take care of this – all part of the Red Rose service.
- Immersion of contaminated rugs – the simulation of a washing machine effect, removes bacteria and urine crystals very effectively.
- Sanitisation of fibres and backing of each rug – Milgo Plus is outstanding anti-microbial designed for wool and synthetic fibre sanitisation.
- Steam cleaning and specialised stain removal.
Patented Chem-Dry PURT treatment for instances where pet urine odour removal is required.
Everything that we do is aimed at the best and healthiest cleaning outcomes. Chem-Dry cleaning solutions are both safe and effective. Rug Sanitisation is just another great Chem-Dry Red Rose service.
Why Use Us?
Giving our Chem-Dry Red Rose Central Coast customers great service is our first priority. We are perfectly happy to repeat the entire rug sanitisation process of you are not satisfied with the results. The repeat process will, of course, be free of charge.
Please give Lisa a Call!