Smoke Damage Restoration – We Have the Central Coast Covered!
Our smoke damage restoration service is not called on too often. Just as well because the trauma of having a fire in your home is something that most people would not want to experience. In most instances, the soot and fire damage clean-up can be extensive and complicated. Quite often customers will survey the damage and have no idea where to start. Professional restorers with the appropriate experience are essential.
Why do you need professional cleaning/restoration?
Fires and the resultant soot damage fall into 3 broad categories. Wood, plastic or protein fires. At times, it may be a combination of these materials. Depending on materials involved in the fire, soot can contain formaldehyde, toluene, sulphur dioxide and traces of heavy metals.
Burned wood by-products include manganese, benzene and hydrogen cyanide. Because it’s so corrosive and acidic, soot can be harmful at any exposure level. In older homes, burnt building material may contain asbestos which will make the restoration even more complicated.
The restoration approach, decontamination, cleaning techniques and odour control measures vary with each type of fire. The amount of heat damage that a property is exposed to also plays a significant role. The health hazards of soot and smoke can be quite significant.
Soot damage is causing more damage more than you know. Please read this article for more information.
It is not a do it yourself situation unless you have enough knowledge, air filtration machines, the appropriate personal safety equipment, the right cleaning solutions and odour control equipment.
Doing nothing just exposes you and your family to very harmful toxins. We are here to help!
One phone call to us is all that is required for a free restoration inspection. Let us take some of the stress away and start the process of smoke damage restoration. We will talk you through the entire process and the steps required to get your home looking great again. We provide soot/smoke/fire damage restoration services to cover every type of emergency.
So how Chem-Dry can help
- Respond very quickly – this is a safety and health hazard
- Do a free onsite inspection, risk evaluation and smoke damage assessment to let you know what needs to be done
- Clean all contents, furniture, cupboards, carpets, fittings, walls and ceilings
- Control and neutralise odour through ozone treatment and/or thermal fogging with deodorants
- Improve air quality with the installation of Hepa Airfilters
- Dispose of permanently damaged contents (making the whole process more convenient for you)
- Undertake a comprehensive pack out and storage of home contents in extreme cases
- Subcontract painting services
- Subcontract carpet or soft furnishing replacement services
Chem-Dry technicians have access to the most effective cleaning solutions and odour control equipment to ensure that you receive the best possible smoke/soot clean-up service. We have been providing cleaning services to the Central Coast for over 30 years and we are driven by your customer satisfaction.